Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finished: Punch Needle: Tweety

Here are two Punch Needle projects I did a while back of Tweety. I have a lot more patterns of this character that I haven't gotten around to yet so there is more to come. I am planning on making these pillow cases.The one on the left was actually my very first punch needle project. The orange as you can see is way off it was too bright and the eyes look really weird. I like the one on the right with the flowers best I think I got all the colors right or at least close enough. You can definitely see the improvement from when I started to now well maybe not so much in the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...