Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2013

Fo Friday 7.1

I am still working on new secret designs so I don't have any finished items to share. But I will be revealing my new designs next week so you won't want to miss out next Friday!

For now I have my June Wrap-Up!

This month I finished 10 items!
2 are my designs- Elephant and Stingray
1 is designed by Kaori (pawpaw5 on ravelry)- clown fish
4 designed by Freshstitches- tiny owls, doll and panda
2 designed by Monster's Toy Box- ice cream cones
1 designed by Kara Gunza- clutch ball


I also have customer photos to share from May and June!
Under each animal you will see the name of the person who crocheted it and where they are from!



Can you believe it?! I went from 2 to 9! This month several of my customers are participating in my Ravelry group's Elephant CAL so there should be many more photos to share next month!

Starting next week I will have more to share since I will be finishing up my secret projects this weekend. :)

Have a great Weekend!

Remember to come back for WIP Wednesday!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...