Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wip Wednesday 7.3

This week I'm finishing up the last two designs for my e-book coming out August 3rd. Here is a little peek of the third one. I'm almost done with it so I'll definately have pictures to share on Friday. 


I took a little break from designing to work on the Freshstitches Mystery CAL thats ends today. So there is no chance I was actually going to finish it but since it was one of the next animals I was going to work on anyway I went ahead and got started. I admit I'm not good at being patient so I looked at the last page of the pattern and I know what animal it is which makes me more excited about working on it. 


I also took some time to work on the 3rd Monster's Toy Box pattern. This is her dragon pattern that is too cute I couldn't wait to get started. Hopefully I will have him done by next week. 




Don't forget to come back for Finished Object Friday!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...